WHAT INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED
* Email address
* First and last name
* Phone number
* Business details (e.g. website, company name, etc.)
* Technical (e.g. IP address, browser type, etc.)
* Demographic (e.g. country)
WHY IT’S COLLECTED
* Blog comments
* Customer service (including business inquiries)
* Newsletter subscription
* Attn: Privacy, KidzVuz Media: 157 Columbus Ave, Suite 421, New York NY 10023
For more detailed information about our privacy practices, please continue reading below.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1- What is being collected and used on the Site?
2- Why we collect personal information on the Site
3, Your California Privacy Rights
4- How we protect and retain your information
5- Sharing your personal information
6. Choice/Opt Out
8- Questions or Concerns/Contacting us
1. What is being collected and used on the Site?
Personal information Personal information is information that can be used to identify and contact you (such as a full name or email address). We collect personal information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when they visit the Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Depending on the activity, you may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, website, and work details. We will collect the above personal information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to provide personal information, however this may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
* Email Notifications. We may use your contact data to send you information about the Services and/or to contact you when necessary and in conjunction with your use of certain Services. In some cases, when you click on a link in an e-mail, your browser may be momentarily directed to the Site of a third party which, acting on behalf of KidzVuz (see Section 6 below), notes or “counts” your response to the e-mail before re-directing your browser to your selected destination; this re-direction process may not be apparent to you.
Non-personal information We collect non-personal information about Site visitors whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, the Internet Service Providers utilized, user agent and other similar information. Including:
* Web Beacons. We also use “web beacons” to collect anonymous information about your use of our Services and the websites of selected sponsors and advertisers, your use of emails, special promotions and/or newsletters we may send to you. Web beacons are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from the user’s browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our Services, visiting selected sponsors’ and advertisers’ websites, opening our emails, and for what purposes. Our web beacons are not used to track your activity outside of our Services. We do not link Non-Personal Information from web beacons to Personal Information without your permission.
* Traffic Data. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site; (5) referring source which may have sent you to the Site; and (6) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). We do not link Non-Personal Information from Traffic Data to Personal Information without your permission.
2. Why we collect personal information on the Site
To provide service Information you provide and that we collect will ensure that we can provide our service correctly and efficiently.
To improve customer service Information you provide and that we collect helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently and for our internal operations.
To personalize user experience We use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services and for our internal operations.
To send periodic emails with your consent Information you provide and that we collect helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently and for our internal operations.
To improve customer service We may use your email address to respond to enquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, notifications, information about additional services we, or our partners, may want to offer, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving these emails, you will find instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us (see “Contacting us” section).
* To encourage engagement with our blog We collect your name and email address whenever you leave a comment on one of our blog posts. Your full name and any information you post or disclose will become public information and is available to other users of the Site and to the general public. Your email address will not be posted publicly. However, if you opt in, your email address is used to send you emails about new comments on any blog post threads you have decided to follow. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving these emails, you will find instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us (see “Contacting us” section).
3. Your California Privacy Rights
Under the California “Shine The Light” law, California residents may opt-out of our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you have given us permission to share your Personal Information for third parties for marketing purposes, you may choose to opt-out of this sharing of your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by submitting a request to us. It is important to note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosures made for non-marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at: members (at)kidzvuz(dot)com or contact us via postal mail at: Kidzvuz, LLC., 157 Columbus Ave suite 421 NY NY 10023
4. How we protect and retain your information
We adopt and implement appropriate and industry-standard security practices regarding the collection, storage and processing practices of your data, including using SSL-secured communication channels, firewall-protected servers and 128-bit encryption for personal information provided via the Site. We also take necessary security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our servers. We have also put in place manual safeguards such as limited employee access and confidentiality agreements. Despite our best efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable. In the event that we experience a data breach involving unencrypted personal information, we will notify users by email and/or by posting notice on the affected Site.
We will retain your personal information in this secure manner for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the services. Please also note that our blog posts, some of which include comments from website visitors, may be retained for up to 2 years. In addition, we will retain your information and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
5. Sharing your personal information
* We do not sell, trade, or rent personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic or non-personal information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as gathering statistical data and sending out surveys. We share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. Marketing. We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission. We may, however, allow access to other data collected by the Service to enable the delivery of online advertising on and through the Service, or otherwise facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. For example, we may target advertising towards you based upon your Personal Information without sharing your Personal Information with a third party. If you respond to such advertising, then the third party may deduce that you meet certain characteristics (e.g., you are a woman between the ages of X and Y). In all cases, KidzVuz may market its services to you directly.
* As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety.
* Data Security and Integrity
The security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We use robust security measures to protect user information from loss, misuse and alteration. We use industry-standard practices such as encrypted communications, physically secured rooms, firewalls and password protection systems to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. We will notify users of a data breach involving unencrypted personal information by email or by posting a notice on the affected website. We also strive to limit access to personal information to employees performing a legitimate business function. We review our security procedures periodically to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods. Despite our efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable.
In compliance with GDPR regulations, we will notify all people in our database within 72 hours if there is a data breach of any kind.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from KidzVuz, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each email, or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via postal mail at: KidzVuz, LLC 157 Columbus Ave suite 421 NY NY 10023
If you no longer wish for any of your information to be included in our database, regardless of whether or not you opt in to receive emails, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com with the subject Opt Out, or via postal mail at KidzVuz LLC, 157 Columbus Ave Suite 421 10023.
In either case, please provide us with your first and last name, and the email with which you registered your account or submitted your application so that we may locate your records and make the requested change.
Requests for change will be honored within three business days.
* Transfer and Storage of Data
If you need further assistance, please send an e-mail with your questions or comments to PRIVACY@KidzVuz.com or write us at:
Member Services KidzVuz, LLC 157 Columbus Ave suite 421
NY NY 10023
Telephone: (212) 579 9171
© 2018 KidzVuz, LLC – All rights reserved.